If the product purchased through the virtual store presents a manufacturing defect or quality problems, the customer must communicate in the email email@example.com, or to the web portal www.congott.us, through these ways of attention the client will be given the instructions to make the guarantee effective.
In the event that a product purchased through CONGOTT has problems of operation or damage after its reception, the client may contact CONGOTT who will provide the information of the vendor or supplier so that latter provides adequate support for their guarantee request. All requests for guarantees must meet the following conditions:
- The product guarantee must be valid.
- The product must have the invoice and guarantee documents. In case the product does not have a document that certifies a guarantee period it must be less than 30 days of delivery.
- Product damage must be due to a manufacturing defect, technical failure or irregularity. No guarantee will apply if the product shows signs of misuse by the customer.
- The supplier has the right to replace or repair.
At the choice of the consumer, the Supplier will pick up the product where it was delivered or latter may request the consumer to leave it at the point of attention provided for that purpose. For this last case, the Supplier will bear all shipping costs. If transportation is required for the good, the costs must be borne by the Supplier.
Two Reverse Logistics Guides will be sent to the consumer in order to return the product to the Supplier and the latter performs the necessary analysis to determine if the guarantee is applicable. Each guide will be valid for one day. In case the consumer does not send the second guide, he must send the product to the Supplier assuming the shipping cost, money that will be reimbursed if the guarantee proceeds. CONGOTT will provide the Supplier's data to facilitate this procedure.
The repaired product or the replacement product must be delivered to the consumer in the same place where the legal guarantee was requested, unless the consumer requests another site and the supplier accepts it. If transportation is required for the good, the costs must be borne by the supplier.
In the event that the property must be replaced by another equal or of the same characteristics, the supplier will proceed to its replacement within ten (10) business days following, after the reception of the product by the supplier.
The repair will be made within thirty (30) business days, counted from the day following the delivery of the goods to the supplier for repair.
In the event that the good does not admit repair or the product fails again, the supplier will inform the consumer of its decision on how to make the guarantee effective, either the change of the good by an identical one or by one of the same characteristics.
Additionally, the conditions to accept a guarantee process depend on the category to which the product corresponds.
- The term of validity of the guarantee of the products purchased on the website is 30 calendar days. The term of the guarantee begins to run from the moment the product is delivered to the address established by the customer.
- To make a warranty claim, it is essential to present the purchase invoice.
- In case the guarantee is not applicable, the shipping cost will be assumed by the customer.